joi, 24 aprilie 2014

Ni'cami



Today, I remembered your eyes
and the story they told
The first time I laid my gaze upon them,
without knowing if I was a fool or just bold.

I've seen the beginning of all,
in your golden goblets of fire
I saw all the wanders of Earth,
the wise and the fool; their hope full of dire.

The world as we know it,
took the shape of your thought,
A world with no wars, and the killing,
or knaves to be caught.

Your eyes took me further
than I ever expected to go,
I’ve seen the end of all things,
and how time stopped its flow.

Witnessing the ultimate silence
that came after us,
I felt just how little we are,
like little specks of stardust.

From a snap of your fingers,
all that was lost came to be;
Once again it was light, there was warmth;
my soul was my own and was free.

You, as a being, are a book to be read,
while the sun meets the night
Surrounded by mystery fog
Caught and seized by the wind in his flight;

But behold! There are dangers for the mortal who dares
to read from your skin the threads of your life,
Written with silk on those naked shoulders:
a bless for one’s sight, a bless and a knife…

Remember your name Ni’cami,
as it sums up the whole Universe
In one single word; in one being: you!

It’s your bless and your curse…

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu