duminică, 5 august 2012

Davida'dora



Do you want to see it?
I asked her gently behind the ear...
She didn't say a word at first,
She only stood, my dear!

Do you want to see it?
I asked again, but out loud,
And as her sight shatterd in fear,
Moon disappeared in the arms of a cloud.

See what my dear?
She finally replied looking at me.
with her pale face basked in moonlight she asked:
What do you want me to see?

For a moment,
I thought of showing you the world;
With all it's might and grace,
The only wonder that's sold.

To me, to you,
To mortals in pieces of time.
Time that was wasted for hundred of years,
I can get you a millenia for a dime.

And that's not all,
I'll give you sight beyond reach;
Beyond hatred, sloth...maybe lust?
To see true nature your eyes i will teach.

You'll see by yourself,
The nature of human, the ultimate beast.
Cursed being by blood of the moon,
The beast that made from a soul a mare feast.

No, don't do it!
Her voice trembled and so did her hands...
Your world, my world is too scary,
Take that away, bury it deep into sands!

And if you can,
Build me a new one, a one full of light.
A one in which love is a weapon,
And you are my knight .

And me,
A poor soul, waiting for you.
Hoping that one day you'll come,
At the end of the worlds, the old and the new.

Meet me there,
And whisper to me into my ear,
As I run into your wide opened arms,
"I love you! I love you my dear! "

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu