vineri, 27 iulie 2012

Miana'ara


Remember my eyes and the story they tell,
Get drowned in them charmed by a spell.
Search for a light, some shades of grey,
Don't get attached, a wanderer stay.

Let it rain in the depths of my world;
The land of my mind, a land full of cold.
This is where all paths converge to the soul,
Be aware young traveler at the laws on the scroll!

The place you search for is no longer here,
It's buried beneath what I held most dear,
Don't dig a hole in my consciousness layer
Or my Realm will hunt you for a thought slayer.

Three safe paths are, for you to take,
The path of the dreamer, cursed by the lake,
The road of sinner, who wants to atone,
And the path of the seeker, forever alone.

Do hone your skills of the you, who are weak,
Go to the mountains, there's the knowledge you seek,
And as a flower, your thorns must grow,
In the mist of time, get a hold of the flow!

Spread all your scent in my Valley of Lust,
Turn my feet into stone, my pride into dust,
Let my hands feel your thorns as they sting.
Be it your kiss that turns my fall into spring...



0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu