miercuri, 25 iulie 2012

Se’te meli’naga




So let's meet again at the end of our days.
In the shadow of sun colapsing over the world,
You wait for me in the empty park, full of gaze,
As my ego, in a garden of rocks, stays lost and hurled.

One kiss, one slap, one kiss, I ask of you...
First kiss for all the time you've missed me,
The slap for all the wrong I've done to you,
Last kiss: your kindness I beg of you to let me see!

As the earth snaps at our feet and the sky shatters,
Tell me why you wanted to see me off the most?
Be it my poems or words, maybe diffrent matters,
One thing is certain, without you I'll get lost.

May the last sunset finds us holding our hands,
So close your eyes, open your mind, widen your soul.
In the pitch black that rushes upon us with no plans,
Stay strong, don't lose your heart, don't lose the goal!

If by a miracle, we get to see a new world's birth,
A rain of sunshines shall bath us anew, and then
Let's go on diffrent paths to see the new Earth,
At the end of this world too, let's meet again!

2 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu