miercuri, 8 octombrie 2014

Na’da’ra Ta’hi



'till now,
I’ve killed so many poems of yours
in my almost endless attempt
to deny what my conscience gave to you,
willingly;
going to the furthest extent
just for your eyes, your mouth,
and the way that you talked
with those lips of yours, long forgotten,
with taste of black tea, and if I recall right...
there was something special, something soften
in the way that you kissed, to cover perhaps
the mark of your teeth buried deep within my lip;
must be another habit of yours that I almost forgot,
coz sometimes I have vivid dreams of it in my sleep.

if you were to ask for a reason,
you already know I’m not that kind
to admit or confess the weakness of man
who took a dive in your eyes,
hoping to survive and daring to find
the bottom of those lakes
made of jade and bright light:
gems of your sight engulfed with pride,
the pride of a woman, the pride of THE woman!
that at one point made mine kneel and fret,
all in a terrible ride;
a trip to the dark side and back
that took more than a while
for me to try and attempt to forget...
and yet,
I wander if in the mist of all the years that passed
...do you remember me winning that bet?

it took only one hand, my left, and a glance,
to write off just how brilliantly
that smile dances your eyes
in a tango between shadows and lights.
honestly, it's my first time seeing a dance
synced with the humming of the dragonflies
and I really doubt dragonflies hum at all,
so I don't really know why the nature
started to sing staring at you,
but I do quite understand its song:
it's about beauty of thoughts!
it's an anthem only for you,
a token for what you are and what you can do!
forgive me daring but I think
I’d like to see you setting this world hot ablaze
only to see how the violent red mixed with yellow
looks on your skin,
to see if it matches the green of your eyes,
the white of your shoulders
and those secret hopes that you're keeping within...

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu