miercuri, 8 octombrie 2014

Va’no Per’su


when I was little,
I dreamt of mornings,
cold dreadful mornings
with no previous warnings
when, from my window,
I could eat stars for breakfast
right out of the Milky Way.
just me, the spoon
and a lot of bright stars as my pray.
I'm not sure why but,
at that age,
I liked stars and milk just the same.

thought I've sometimes been called insane,
I always saw this big thing you call Universe
like a big bowl of lights.
a full-closed ark that you could reach out
with the tip of your fingers at nights;
curious thing...
always with closed eyes,
and fear for what lied beyond
as my shaking hands
stretched into that unknown
which lacked the sometimes awful sound
of this thing called human race;
and their wheels,
their automobiles and cries,
always for things that could never fill
a human's heart
but always his ego,
coz lies,
are often spoken as truths
because we are too proud to admit
that we make mistakes
which costs us a great deal of pain
but keeps our prides intact,
so i guess this is that it takes
to feel alone when you are surrounded
by those who do care but still make faults;
and I still think that love was supposed
to find us with bruised knees,
not keeping our self in tight vaults.

take a better look next time before
putting your scarred hands and heart out of sight;
you might be surprised
by how many scars one can have
and still walk proud with them into the light.

a scar always has a story to tell
so I guess we're all storytellers here,
and remember how much you liked stories as a toddler,
before you found this thing called pride
which also brings the fear
that won't stop at making you afraid,
for one evil never comes alone.
that's how you get the guilt which with time,
it plagues your mind, flesh and bone
with this little thing called desperation...
you don't want to taste that!
coz this thing builds inside your head
and then hits you like a bat
from your blind spot when you're busy,
trying to make amends for your guilt
but you fail and more pressure is starting to built
'till you lose yourself and you tilt.

so,
take a break from being human and come with me,
let me show you how to pick stars from the Milky Way,
forget about your pride for a night.
...try just being for a day!

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu