miercuri, 26 octombrie 2011

An'amari



I cannot touch your kind,
I cannot touch you...
My hands were sealed a while ago
By a goddess who, taking me as a foe,
Wrote a curse in the tips of my fingers,
A curse for the sinners who lingers.

And now...now if I touch your skin,
All the way from your foot to your chin
My hands turn into waves of black ink,
My whole body will sink
..into you.

All your clothes will fade, you'll wear me,
You'll see the wonders I see.
Naked for the commoner's eye,
I'll turn my ink into wings for you to fly.

A black hole I'll be in your chest,
I'll sip all your feelings into that crest
Keeping them for you locked in myself.
I'll be the guardian living in stealth,
Coating your heart I’ll shape it into a void
For you not ending up getting toyed.
I'll be the symbiot living in your every cell,
But sooner or later, at the sound of the bell
I'll turn into what I really am: a plague...
Starting from your ankle up to your leg,
My hands shall frostbite your every pore
Ending up destroying what I adore...

So for that reason only,
My hands will stand lonely
...watching you

Knowing that I cannot take your lips into mine,
I'll drown my lips into wine,
While my hand will draw the beautiful you,
Letter with letter a portrait I'll do
And when I'm finished I’ll burn it to dust.
Out of rage, filled with lust,
Only the fog from a cigarette smoked half by the wind,
Will remind me of you that shined, the me that I sinned,
And the curse written on my fingertips,
That took away my dreams and your lips.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu